How You Can Help
- Join our charity trek to the spectacular Simien Mountains. Get your friends or colleagues together for our next trek in October 2011. contact us for more information.
- If you have a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) contact in your company please approach them for sponsorship.
- Give As You Earn (GAYE) – the UK’s largest payroll giving scheme – you can give directly from your pre-tax salary, so money that would normally go to the taxman goes to the charity instead. Find out more on how you can give through GAYE here.
- Sponsor a water point. Each water point sponsored by an individual or organisation will have a plaque attached naming the donor showing that all your funds are used directly to benefit of the villagers. ($5,000) .
- We are seeking partners to finance one off projects or work with us over a multi-year time frame through support for:
Programs as a whole
- Contact Us with ideas of fundraising and if you want to get involved in the charity. Register your interest by clicking on the Contact Us tab to receive newletters and other updates.
- Simply Donate.